The reaseon why I'm starting with the third lecture is that it was the first one for me. No worries though, I will make it up with my next posts :) This Tuesday we talked about Social Construction of Reality! We started defining "Theory". In my opinion it is something that would make sense of the things that maybe otherwise would not make sense. Of course there are some theories that we think it is OBVIOUS, but..I think we might not think about it like a Theory on our own, but when we hear/see it, it's kinda "yeah right, I knew it". Theory puts the facts together and finds a result which from we can draw a conclusion.
Also there are these great PR people, like Castells, Focault, Luhmann, Beck, Bordieu, Habermas - These guys made some real difference in PR.
Social Constructionism. Knowledge is created in social process and reality is a result of the previous. We also found out what is Bruté realism and institutional realism. The first one is always there, lik a mountain that is not created by society/human beings, and the second one is socially constructed, like for example a police.
We also made a mindmap..do you know what's a mindmap? For other people it may seem very confusing blurry scheme, but the one who makes a mindmap for oneself, for them it makes perfect sense. Just look at our groups mindmap and you'll see :)
This is something that it looks like.

No comments:
Post a Comment