Thursday, October 20, 2011

I have to say that most probably it is the last time I'm writing in this blog..at least in this way, considering what I've learned in the class and from the articles. But you never know, maybe in a while I feel I want to write about PR again.
Since I took this lecture because I didn't pass the PR Theory lecture in BFM (Baltic Film and Media School), I can say that the reason was actually not understanding and partly a rift between the students and teachers..In some point I'm glad that I didn't pass, because I feel that in this PR Theory I learned in some part even more, specially, because I had to write it down here! It is kind of the perfect solution to know that pupils are actually learning something. Writing down the things talked about in class and our own thoughts, the conversations and theories are definitely being analysed more than they would be so to say 'learning the theories by heart for the exam', because most probably after few weeks we wouldn't remember almost anything.

Like we discussed in the class what are the points to make this lecture even better..everybody gave their opinion and to be honest for most of the opinions there are actually other separate classes, so maybe the only thing I would change is to call more quest speakers from the field, because I think..no, I know, that sometimes  talking about the experience can teach you more than the whole lecture together. Of course these people need to be carefully chosen. I'm saying it because I had the experience with one guest speaker from Tallinna Vesi, he actually came just for an hour, but stayed for four hours. It felt like with these four hours we learned more about PR than one school year can teach!  

Bye bye for now and THANK YOU for the experience :)


No comments:

Post a Comment